Monday, March 2, 2009

synergy

As we move through the process of creating community, I am again struck by the need for community. No brainer, right? Having others to keep us in check, others to pray w/, others to have fun w/, others to dream and move toward those dreams w/ - all these things are a blessing. As we narrow down a "place" to plant, I find myself needing to focus on "people." Who will join us in the launch phase of the church plant? Who will join us in doing life together in community? My prayer is that God will rise up folks who will love and worship God w/ us, while we love a serve others and each other. My prayer is that He will bring people before us who will synergistically move w/ us in these things, someone w/ a passion for worship and prayer, someone with a heart for hospitality and outreach, someone who loves to see families grow in the Lord together, someone who enjoys administration stuff, and all w/ a heart to see God transform their lives, and their neighborhood and their city. My prayer is that these folks will cross our paths this month, and daydream w/ us. Will you join me in this prayer?

No comments:

Post a Comment